2019 Captains Practice Times is on the Calendar
The link is available on the website on the Captains Practice Page.
The program benefits the players with ice sessions up to 2 hours long. The goal is for the boys to have a fun and competitive experience allowing them to keep up on and improve on their hockey skills before tryouts.
This program is planned by the Orono Boys Hockey Boosters. The Orono Boys Hockey Boosters along with the Orono Girls Hockey Boosters has hired Geno Parrish to run a set number of hours. The few OBH practices that Geno will not be running there will be an adult at the practice for supervision with practices ran by the Captains.
- Ice times are 2 hour sessions
- Practices will be Wednesdays and Sundays starting Sept. 4th and ending on November 6th. With practice times posted on the oronoboyshockey.org calendar.
- Wednesday - most practices rotate each week between 4:15pm-6:30pm and 3:00pm - 5:15pm
- Sunday - most practices rotate each week between 7:15pm - 9:30pm and 6:00pm - 8:15pm.
- The cost will be $375 per player which is approximately $11/hour
- All players in grades 10, 11, and 12 who are planning on trying out for High School or Junior Gold are welcome to participate. 9th graders trying out for High School Hockey are also invited to participate.
- Players should bring a light and a dark jersey to all sessions.
All practices are at Morrison Ice Arena.